CBSE Class, Subject Wise NCERT Guide
- Class IX Biology
- Class IX Chemistry
- Class IX Disaster Management
- Class IX Economics
- Class IX English Literature Reader
- Class IX Math
- Class IX Physics
- Class VII Eng Supl Reader
- Class VII English
- Class VII Math
- Class VII Science
- Class VIII English
- Class VIII Math
- Class VIII Science
- Class X Biology
- Class X Chemistry
- Class X English Literature Reader
- Class X Math
- Class X Physics
- Class XI Biology
- Class XI Chemistry
- Class XI Eng Supl Reader
- Class XI English
- Class XII Biology
- Class XII Eng Supl Reader
- Class XII English
CBSE (CCE Type) MCQs
Working with the Poem (Important questions only)
Q.1: Answer the following questions-
1. If someone does not wear a uniform to school, what do you think the teacher will say?
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, what does the rebel want most?
3. If the rebel has a dog for a pet, what is everyone else likely to have?
4. Why is it good to have rebels?
5. Why is it not good to be a rebel oneself?
6. Would you likely to be a rebel? If yes, why? If not, why not?
1. The teacher will scold and punish the child and will send him to home.
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, the rebel wants a cloudy sky.
3. Everyone else is likely to have a cat for the pet.
4. It is good to have rebels because at least there are some people who have the guts to go against the world.
5. It is not good to be the rebel oneself because then people will not like you and you will be all alone.
6. No, I would not like to be a rebel, because this world is full of happiness when you walk with it and I want to be with this world.
Q.3: Find in the poem lines that match the following.
1. The rebel refuses to cut his hair.
2. He says cats are better.
3. He recommends dogs.
4. He is unhappy because there is no sun.
5. He is noisy on purpose.
1. When everybody has short hair, the rebel lets his hair grow long.
2. In the company of dog lovers, the rebel expresses his preference for cats.
3. In the company of cat lovers, the rebel puts in a good word for dogs.
4. When everybody is greeting the rain, the rebel regrets the absence of sun.
5. When nobody talks during the lesson, the rebel creates a disturbance.
Posted by Dr.Abhijit Joardar