NCERT Textbook Solutions
- An Alien Hand
- Contemporary India - I
- Contemporary India - II
- Democratic Politics - I
- Democratic Politics - II
- English Literature Reader
- India and the Contemporary World - I
- India and the Contemporary World - II
- Interact in English
- Kritika Bhag 1
- Kritika Bhag 2
- Kshitij Bhag 1
- Kshitij Bhag 2
- Our Environment
- Our Past II
- Our Pasts - III
- Resources and Development
- Social and Political Life - II
- Social and Political Life - III
- Understanding Economic Development
- Understanding Economics
- Vasant Bhag 2
- Vasant Bhag 3
CBSE (CCE Type) MCQs
Working with the Poem (Important questions only)
Q.1: Answer the following questions-
1. If someone does not wear a uniform to school, what do you think the teacher will say?
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, what does the rebel want most?
3. If the rebel has a dog for a pet, what is everyone else likely to have?
4. Why is it good to have rebels?
5. Why is it not good to be a rebel oneself?
6. Would you likely to be a rebel? If yes, why? If not, why not?
1. The teacher will scold and punish the child and will send him to home.
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, the rebel wants a cloudy sky.
3. Everyone else is likely to have a cat for the pet.
4. It is good to have rebels because at least there are some people who have the guts to go against the world.
5. It is not good to be the rebel oneself because then people will not like you and you will be all alone.
6. No, I would not like to be a rebel, because this world is full of happiness when you walk with it and I want to be with this world.
Q.3: Find in the poem lines that match the following.
1. The rebel refuses to cut his hair.
2. He says cats are better.
3. He recommends dogs.
4. He is unhappy because there is no sun.
5. He is noisy on purpose.
1. When everybody has short hair, the rebel lets his hair grow long.
2. In the company of dog lovers, the rebel expresses his preference for cats.
3. In the company of cat lovers, the rebel puts in a good word for dogs.
4. When everybody is greeting the rain, the rebel regrets the absence of sun.
5. When nobody talks during the lesson, the rebel creates a disturbance.
Posted by Dr. Abhijit Joardar
Know-More Articles = Extrascore
- Class XII NCERT Physics - Magnetism and Matter - CBSE sample questions (Assignment)
- VITEEE 2015 - Engineering Entrance Examination notification for Admissions to B Tech in Vellore Institute of Technology University
- MySQL, Class 12 Informatics Practices - Solutions of CBSE IP Questions and NCERT Guide
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering and Medical Colleges: Changes in Bengal JEE marks from 2015
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) going Hi-Tech for Answer Sheet Evaluation of ICSE and ISC Exams
- Reproduction In Organisms - Value Based Questions VBQs for CBSE Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Practice Questions Paper
- Reproductive Health - CBSE Class XII Chapter 4, Biology - NCERT Questions Bank (Long answers 5 marks)
- Class 12 Biology, Human Reproduction - NCERT solutions of CBSE short answer type sample questions important for CBSE Board Exam, Medical Entrance Exams and other Admission Tests
- CBSE Value-Based Questions for Class 9, 10, 11 and Class XII Board Exams