- Ncert Cbse Geography Class 10 Manufacturing Industries | Contemporary India II - Exercise Solutions [Read]
- 10th Cbse Ncert Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) | Chapter 6 Contemporary India II - Manufacturing Industries [Read]
- Class 10 Contemporary India II (Geography) solutions for Exercise In-Text questions - Manufacturing Industries | NCERT (CBSE) Social Science (Geography)
NCERT Textbook Solutions
- An Alien Hand
- Contemporary India - I
- Contemporary India - II
- Democratic Politics - I
- Democratic Politics - II
- English Literature Reader
- India and the Contemporary World - I
- India and the Contemporary World - II
- Interact in English
- Kritika Bhag 1
- Kritika Bhag 2
- Kshitij Bhag 1
- Kshitij Bhag 2
- Our Environment
- Our Past II
- Our Pasts - III
- Resources and Development
- Social and Political Life - II
- Social and Political Life - III
- Understanding Economic Development
- Understanding Economics
- Vasant Bhag 2
- Vasant Bhag 3
CBSE (CCE Type) MCQs
MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES | Contemporary India II, Class X, Ncert Cbse Geography | Study Materials, Hot Questions - Solutions
Class 10 Ncert Cbse Geography
Contemporary India Part – II
Important Points (Notes) to Remember Read
Hot Questions (Extra Very important questions)
Q.1: How can industries be classified on the basis of source of raw materials used?
Q.2: Explain how agriculture and industry move hand in hand.
Q.3: What is importance of the manufacturing industries?
Q.4: “Industrialization and Urbanization go hand in hand”. Explain.
Q.5: Which factors are responsible for the decentralization of cotton textile mills in India?
Q.6: What is ‘large scale’ and ‘small scale’ industries? Give examples.
Q.7: What is the importance of Jute industry?
Q.8: Mention different factors affecting the location of industries.
Q.9: Why does textile industry occupy a unique place in the Indian economy?
Q.10: Why has the Chhotanagpur plateau region maximum concentration of iron and steel industries?
Q.11: Why were cotton textile industries mainly concentrated in Maharashtra and Gujarat in the early years?
Q.12: Classify industries on the basis of ownership.
Q.13: What are the major problems of cotton textile industry in India?
CBSE 10th Contemporary India II – Manufacturing Industries Further study
Posted by Dr. Abhijit Joardar
Know-More Articles = Extrascore
- Class XII NCERT Physics - Magnetism and Matter - CBSE sample questions (Assignment)
- VITEEE 2015 - Engineering Entrance Examination notification for Admissions to B Tech in Vellore Institute of Technology University
- MySQL, Class 12 Informatics Practices - Solutions of CBSE IP Questions and NCERT Guide
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering and Medical Colleges: Changes in Bengal JEE marks from 2015
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) going Hi-Tech for Answer Sheet Evaluation of ICSE and ISC Exams
- Reproduction In Organisms - Value Based Questions VBQs for CBSE Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Practice Questions Paper
- Reproductive Health - CBSE Class XII Chapter 4, Biology - NCERT Questions Bank (Long answers 5 marks)
- Class 12 Biology, Human Reproduction - NCERT solutions of CBSE short answer type sample questions important for CBSE Board Exam, Medical Entrance Exams and other Admission Tests
- CBSE Value-Based Questions for Class 9, 10, 11 and Class XII Board Exams